During this time of uncertainty, there will be extra precautions taking place with our clients’ health and safety – please do the same!
If you or any one you know have been around anyone exposed to Covid-19, stay home.
If you or your clients have a cough, sneeze, sniffle or temperature of 100 degrees or higher, you will not be allowed inside of the studio.
Wash your hands thoroughly, and ask your clients to do the same, upon entering the studio
Wipe down all frequently touched/used surfaces, furniture and equipment before you leave (we will be providing wipes and sprays)
Leave all unnecessary items in your car (purses, coats)
The only individuals allowed in the space are those who are actively involved in the shoot/session taking place
• Mini fridge with water for you & your guests • Clothing steamer • Clothing rack • Sofa • Chairs and stools • Live plants
As a shared space, we expect everyone who rents to be respectful to the studio (props/furniture) and to other renters:
Return items you’ve moved/rearranged back to its original position before you leave
• Sessions begin and end at the time you’ve booked – all set up and clean up must take place within that time, as well
• Failure to leave when your booked time is up, will result in an automatic charge for the next hour (if no one is booked directly after you, you can always book more time mid-session!)
• Damage to any studio props/furniture/equipment/space will be the responsibility of the booking party member – the cost of repair or replacement will be itemized and billed accordingly
• NO smoking or vaping
• NO candles/fire/flames
• NO glitter
• NO trimming, cutting, or otherwise harming the plants
• NO pets, unless given special permission
• NO adult film production or sex acts on the premises (boudoir shoots are fine!)
• NO illegal drugs or substances on the premises
• NO attaching things to the wall, using anything that will leave a mark or hole – use only command strips or painter tape
• NO dragging furniture – please take care moving heavy objects to avoid scratching the floors